The school has set up a new dedicated email address for parents to use to notify us of children with COVID-19 symptoms
The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
When to email
Please use this email address ONLY to report your child’s absence if they:
- Experience any of the COVID-19 symptoms
- Have taken a COVID-19 testTo report the COVID-19 test result – POSITIVE or NEGATIVE
- Isolating because someone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms themselves and your household is isolating and getting tested.
This email address will be monitored throughout the school day and we would ask that you please email rather than call the school office to report your child’s absence, if it is related to COVID-19.
What to write in your email
When emailing please include the following:
- Child’s full name
- Child’s classCOVID-19 symptoms experienced
- Date COVID-19 test was taken
- Reason for isolating at home - if no symptoms or test has been taken i.e. isolating because someone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms themselves and your household is isolating and getting tested.