Formal communication to parents
- Parents’ Consultation – there are two parent consultations, one in the Autumn term and one in the Spring term.
- Headteacher and Deputy Headteacher drop-in sessions for parents whilst Parents' Consultation are taking place.
- Target Cards – there are two, sent out between the Parents Evenings.
- Yearly Report – sent out at the end of the academic year.
- Curriculum Evening - Autumn Term - where parents can come and talk to teacher regarding the curriculum
We use Parentmail to communicate with parents for important dates, trips, concerts etc. We ask all parents to sign up for this on entry to the school.
All year groups send a weekly Parentmail detailing what is happening the following week to include homework set and any important messages either whole school or year group.
On our website we have a school calendar giving key dates. Here you will find dates for when the terms start/finish to cover two years in advance. Also INSET dates when the school is closed to pupils.
These are sent out at the end of each term.
If parents need to meet with the class teacher we request they make an appointment through the School Office.