REPORTING A CONCERN
In the event that you wish to raise a concern about an aspect of the work of the school you should follow the procedure described below:-
- In the first instance contact the Class Teacher.
- If the concern has not been resolved contact the Headteacher or a member of the Senior Management Team.
- If this fails to resolve your concern, please write to the Chairman of the Governing Body via the school address or phone the school office to get the Chair of Governors to return your phonecall.
- Should you wish to continue with your concern after reference to the Governing Body; the Headteacher can provide you with further information about your options.
- For further information please refer to our Complaints policy found on the Documents page.